Access and manage your ZigBee IPv6 PAN from anywhere on the Internet using
standard TCP/IPv6 protocols.
Our Local Border Routers provide M2M connectivity between Ethernet based IPv6 networks and 802.15.4 based ZigBee IPv6 mesh networks.
The Q70 is a compact ZigBee-IP border router, designed to seamlessly forward
IPv6 traffic between the outside World on an Ethernet link and a ZigBee-IP wireless
network. The Q70 uses the BSD network stack and Exegin's tested ZigBee-IP components
to provide one of the most reliable ZigBee-IP border routers available today.
Installation of the Q70 is quick and easy with Gecko, a Windows
application for discovering Exegin devices on your network.
Once your Q70 has been found, a customizable web-page interface, through an
on-board HTTP server, allows for easy network configuration and viewing of
important diagnostic information.
- Web-page User Interface -- layout and company logo can be
- Telnet User Interface -- provides various diagnostic
commands (e.g. "ping6").
- User password authentication (two accounts
"root" and "guest")
- Dual IPv4 and IPv6 support on the Ethernet side.
- DHCP/IPv4 client on Ethernet side.
- DNS Resolver
- TLS 1.2
- Multicast forwarding in and out of ZigBee-IP networks.
- Simple web-client for testing a ZigBee-IP network and/or
Smart Energy 2.0.
- HTTP/S Server -- can be accessed from Ethernet and
- Simple commands to listen and/or send data on UDP or TCP
ports for testing ZigBee-IP networks.
- Can be powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or USB.
- Atmel G20 ARM 9 MCU and RF231 2.4GHz and RF212 sub-GHz transceivers.
- BSD Stack
- ZigBee-IP Stack:
- 6LoWPAN Compression -- supporting the latest compression
- 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery -- supporting address
registration and Unreachability Detection.
- Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks (RPL)
-- supporting RPL source-routing and objective functions 0 and 1.
- Mesh Link Establishment protocol (MLE)
- PANA Authentication Server -- supporting PSK and
Certificate based authentication.
- Meshed Multicast Forwarding using the trickle-multicast
- 900MHz and 2.4GHz radio support.