Access and manage your Zigbee IPv6 PAN from anywhere on the Internet using standard TCP/IPv6 protocols.
Our Local Border Routers provide M2M connectivity between Ethernet based IPv6 networks and 802.15.4 based Zigbee IPv6 mesh networks.
The Q70 is a compact Zigbee-IP border router, designed to seamlessly forward IPv6 traffic between the outside world on an Ethernet link and a Zigbee-IP wireless network. The Q70 uses a Linux network stack and Exegin’s tested Zigbee-IP components to provide one of the most reliable Zigbee-IP border routers available today.
Installation of the Q70 is quick and easy with Gecko, a Windows application for discovering Exegin devices on your network. Once your Q70 has been found, a customizable web-page interface, through an on-board HTTP server, allows for easy network configuration and viewing of important diagnostic information.
- Web-page User Interface — layout and company logo can be easily changed.
- Telnet User Interface — provides various diagnostic commands (e.g. “ping6”).
- User password authentication (two accounts “root” and “guest”)
- Dual IPv4 and IPv6 support on the Ethernet side.
- DHCP/IPv4 client on Ethernet side.
- DNS Resolver
- TLS 1.2
- Multicast forwarding in and out of Zigbee-IP networks.
- Simple web-client for testing a Zigbee-IP network and/or Smart Energy 2.0.
- HTTP/S Server — can be accessed from Ethernet and Zigbee-IP networks.
- Simple commands to listen and/or send data on UDP or TCP ports for testing Zigbee-IP networks.
- Can be powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or USB.
- Atmel G20 ARM 9 MCU and RF231 2.4GHz and RF212 sub-GHz transceivers.
- Linux Stack
- Zigbee-IP Stack:
- 6LoWPAN Compression — supporting the latest compression technology.
- 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery — supporting address registration and Unreachability Detection.
- Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks (RPL) — supporting RPL source-routing and objective functions 0 and 1.
- Mesh Link Establishment protocol (MLE)
- PANA Authentication Server — supporting PSK and Certificate based authentication.
- Meshed Multicast Forwarding using the trickle-multicast mechanism.
- Sub-GHz and 2.4GHz radio support.